We have 12 Family Support Workers within our team supported by our Family Support Lead.
Who are Family Support Workers?
• Staff with experience of working with families and young children. They are from a variety of backgrounds such as early years, health, housing and community
• They have up to date information about the range of family support services and activities in the area
• They understand that all parents/carers need support and advice with concerns that arise in day-to-day family life and are committed to helping resolve problems
What support do Family Support Workers offer?
Parents/carers know what is best for their child and want them to be happy and succeed.
Family support workers can help by:
• listening to parents/carers and children
• offering support and advice
• providing services that are convenient for families such as in the home, the Children Centre or a venue of parent choice
• supporting to activities and groups
Click here to download Keighley Children's Centre's registration form. Please complete if not done so already & hand in or post to reception at Rainbow Children's Centre