We have 7 Early Years Practitioners and 3 Community Engagement Workers within our team supported by our Early Learning lead.
Who are the Early Years Practitioners?
• Staff with experience of working with families and young children. They are qualified to level 3 as a minimum.
• They are qualified in first aid, food hygiene, health and safety.
• They plan the activities in all sessions using the Early Year Foundation Stage guidance. Which they have a great understanding of, using this within some settings to observe children's play and development.
• They deliver play in the home and Bookstart sessions as well as supporting stay and plays and story and rhyme sessions.
• They support families one to one around behaviour and family routines.
Who are the Community Engagement Workers?
• Staff with experience of working with families and young children.
• They support the baby clinics and activities in the community.
• Hand hold families to new groups if needed.
• Support families to access Early Education
• They visit families to complete our Home safety checks and welcome families to our services.